Product Licensing Partner Search
A product license partnership can be the key to profitable product and invention development. Licensing new products and technology involves sharing knowledge and experience - a business partnership that can benefit all parties by increasing profit opportunities and expanding market access.
Homework and legwork, however, enhance the chances for success. WISC clients need answers to:
- How do I identify potential product licensing partners?
- At what stage of product development should I approach them? What information does the company expect?
- What is the expected initial approach?
- Does the company review outside ideas? Have they licensed products from the outside before?
- Who is the contact person for new product discussions?
- How much experience does the company have with new product development?
Develop business partnerships
In licensing partner searches, WISC:
- Works with you to develop a potential licensee profile and project scope. Together we'll establish criteria on the number of companies and type of appropriate partners defined by product line, industry, company size, and/or geographic area.
- Performs a search of several databases, buyers guides, trade association directories, and other resources to help identify potential partners.
- Works with you to develop a survey targeting your interests, then contacts all selected companies seeking to complete interviews.
- Summarizes survey results with conclusions and recommendations.
- Completes projects within 30 to 60 business days (6 to 12 weeks).
- Typically, a licensing partner search costs $2,400.
Contact WISC today at 262-472-1365 or email@example.com to learn more about Licensing Partner Search services.